cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality of emails

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Quality of emails

Recently the designs and buttons in Constant Contact have not been working. The {First Name} did not come through so it made it look terrible instead of customized to the individual. The water background is coming in as just green when the email is sent. And the content has "stripes" of the background coming through. Looks terrible and we are not happy with the service.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Quality of emails

Hi @VanAireInc

Thank you for sharing these details! It definitely helped me to understand what you are experiencing. I apologize this is happening with your email campaign. Was this custom greeting inserted through our Greeting Tag tool? After making a Support Copy of your email, I can see the greeting does not appear to be inserted through this tool. When a greeting tag is added into an email it will automatically have dashed lines around it. This symbolizes it will correctly pull contact information. Here is a screenshot of how it looked in your email vs how it looks when I inserted a new greeting tag below it:

2018-11-14_13-18-40.png

As for these changes when your email is replied to or forwarded, this is definitely something we would like to collect a few more details on. For instance what email client was the email forwarded from? What email client was the forwarded email received at? Would you be able to share with us a screenshot of the email you are receiving or the forwarded email? Having this information will help us to look into this further for you.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.