cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question marks instead of fonts, why?

Occasional Participant

Question marks instead of fonts, why?

When working within Constant Contact using Firefox, the font doesnt show up on my screen, just a series of question marks. For example, I can't actually see a word of this as I type, just a question mark where each letter should go. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Occasional Participant

Re: Question marks instead of fonts, why?

and oddly enough, after posting wht I just typed, I can see it just fine.

CTCT Employee

Hi @Rico1956

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I’m sorry you are having issues with your browser. I’m glad to hear your text has returned after you posted. I would try clearing the cache on your browser. You can find the steps by clicking here. If you experience this again please reach back out to us so we can investigate.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. Have a wonderful day!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Funny, when I go to your page that tells how to clear a cache, I see nothing but rows of question marks. As I type this, I see nothing but question marks. I did clear the cache though (I knew how to do that, but it seemed like a good idea as I hadn"t done it in a while), but no luck. So far, I havent encountered this on any other site except Constant Contact.

CTCT Employee

@Rico1956

I apologize you are still experiencing this issue. The next step would be to go into Safe Mode on your browser. You can find some additional information on browser issues by clicking here.

I really hope this information is helpful! Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hello @Rico1956,

That is strange. Any chance you have tried testing our site on other browsers? I also wonder if there is a plugin or extension on your preferred browser that might be interfering with the site. You could try Incognito/Safe Mode to see if that improves the experience.

If you're still experiencing the issue I recommend sending us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the troubleshooting steps you have already tried, and a reference to this post and we can investigate further!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.