cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about integrating Mind/Body and Constant Contact

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Questions about integrating Mind/Body and Constant Contact

Hi there, I work for a yoga studio that sends monthly newsletters, and we thought that any client emails entered into MindBody were automatically integrated into our Constant Contact mailing list. Can you please advise on how we can ensure that this is happening? It appears as though many people in MB are not in CC. Thanks, Melanie
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Questions about integrating Mind/Body and Constant Contact

Hello @KristinS25,

I'm sorry to hear that your contacts are not all being added to Constant Contact from MindBody. This integration is built and managed by MindBody, so they would be the best team to help you resolve this error.  In the meantime if you can export your contacts from MBO then you can upload them into new lists to make sure you are sending to the contacts that you want.

Here are instructions for importing a file of contacts.

Please reach out if you have any further questions!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!