cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Quickimport issues

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Quickimport issues

I am trying to use Quickimport to add multiple contacts to my lists. I do not want to add all contacts in my "contacts" from address book. I have tried setting up both categories and distribution list/contact group and adding these. Neither seem to work. I am running Windows 7 64-bit and Outlook 2010. My preferred option is to set up a rule in Outlook that adds specific emails to a category, for example if an email has "x" in the subject line then it is added to category "x". Quickimport should then upload category "x" to my chosen list. Is this possible?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Quickimport issues

Hello @BobC1440

Through QuickImport you should be able to select to upload "Selected Contacts" instead of all contacts.  This would require you to manually select the contacts that you wish to upload to your Constant Contact account though.  Currently there is no rule that would allow you to automate the upload of contacts via the QuickImport tool.  

If you are having trouble uploading contacts using the "Selected Contacts" upload, please let us know so that we can troubleshoot this issue.  The only additional piece of information that we would need would be the version of the QuickImport Tool that you are using. This can be found by going to About in the menu for QuickImport.