SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

RSVP Button

Does our account offer the RSVP button?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: RSVP Button

Hi @DKeller

Adding an RSVP Block to an email campaign is an Email Plus feature available in our 3GE templates. Your account has access to our Third-Generation Editor and is under our Email Plus billing plan. In fact, I took a peek at your account and can see you have tested a RSVP block in your most recent campaign. Please let us know if you have any further questions about your emails. We're always here to help!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Is there a way to get an email notification when people RSVP so we don't have to log into constant contact every day to check? Or is there a way to have the RSVP button link to a google calendar event?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @GlennN7,

Those are both feature requests we're currently tracking.  I'm adding you to the list of people requesting them.  If you think of anything else that could make our RSVP blocks (or anything else) better, please feel free to let us know!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.