cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

RSVP Calendar BUG Needs to be Fixed

CTCT Employee

Re: RSVP Insert - Add to Calendar Link BUG Needs to be fixed

Hi @PeggyB125

Thanks for joining us in the Community! We certainly understand why this would be important to have your readers accurately know when this event will take place. This is something our developers are still looking into and while we don't have an exact timeline, we have forwarded this to that team directly. In the meantime, that is certainly something you can do to let your readers know. 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Am I correct that this has been a known issue for a year?  You should remove the date from the RSVP until it is fixed, since it doesn't work correctly.  

All Star

I posted my original complaint over a year ago regarding the RSVP calendar time zone issue.  I see that subsequent responses to post keep referring that the "Engineers" are looking into it - this is NOT an acceptable response especially since this has been going on for a year.  This needs to be fixed NOW.

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @CASC3 and @PeggyB125,

I'm very sorry that this system issue is making the tool unsuitable for your needs. It is true that this correction has been needed for quite some time.  The more people that make a request for fixes, the higher priority it is for our engineers.  While this issue has been known for quite awhile, I'm afraid that relatively few people have reported it, meaning that other more critical fixes have taken precedence.  We will continue to track and report this issue, and pass your feedback along to the engineering team.  I'm truly sorry that there's nothing more we can do in the meantime.

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

I have had this same issue. The RSVP block is useless if it displays the wrong time for the event. 

I see this is an ongoing issue and I am a bit stunned that it still has not been resolved after a year.

Tags (2)

Hi @MichelleB93831

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email. I can definitely understand how helpful it is to add an event to your calendar. I apologize for the experience you've had with this feature showing the wrong time zone. You are correct, at this time this is not something that has yet to be resolved. It is however something we are still tracking and troubleshooting further. In fact, I have tracked this experience in your account and added you to a queue to be notified when it is fixed.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hello, I too am experiencing this issue as well - has there been any updates to fix this?

Hi @Skookum 

I apologize this is happening with you're having with this RSVP Action Block! However it's important for me to note the experience this thread is focused on has since been resolved. Because of this we would like to troubleshoot this further for you. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with: your username, the name of this campaign, email client being used, a reference to this post and any further details you may have.

Frankie P.