cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSVP button

Visitor

RSVP button

I created a campaign with an rsvp button but its only letting me rsvp with an email address!!! is that going to show who is coming and keep tabs thru constant contact?

4 REPLIES 4
Administrator

Re: RSVP button

Hello @ColletteK5. I see that you were able to call in to speak to our Support team about adding in an RSVP button to your campaign. The Event RSVP Request template is a great way to get quick feedback from your contacts about an event you'll be having. 

I would also suggest using our event management tool where you can create an event and send out invites and registration forms to your contacts. It can also help you to manage your registrants, payments, and event communication and you would have all this information in one place! 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CTCT Employee

Hi @ColletteK5,

Thanks for this feedback!

I wanted to reach out to you on something new we've added to the email creation experience. You mentioned that you were looking for a different way to get a head count outside of receiving emails... The template you are using now, RSVP Request, will give you this ability, but I also wanted to give you a heads up that we released something that may help you even further. I'm interested to hear what you think. 

Take a look here: http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/12177-Add-an-RSVP-to-Your-Email...

Minsoo Lee
Product Manager
Occasional Organizer

I search "RSVP Request" in the template search bar and nothing comes up as a result. Is there another name it could be under? I've also tried "RSVP".

Thanks!

Administrator

Hello @BrittanyS3. That particular template has actually been discontinued but there are still ways to get an RSVP button for your campaign! I see that you have a draft in your account that includes a button. You can edit that button and create what is called a mailto link. When a reader clicks on that button, it will bring up a blank email message in their email client and they can then send you a prepopulated email saying that they can attend your event. Here is a link that will show you how to do this. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.