cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raw Data Export

Occasional Visitor

Raw Data Export

The survey raw data export does not include any information from the contact aside from the email address. There are additional fields in the contact record that I will use for sorting....otherwise what is the point of adding custom fields to a contact? Can the export query be edited to include these fields?
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Raw Data Export

Hi @AndrewR788

Thanks for joining us in the Community! I understand why it would be helpful to include a contact's additional fields in the survey data. However, the reason it is not included is because the survey data is based on the content of the survey itself. The email address is included so you know who is saying what (otherwise that field would be blank if the respondent is anonymous), but the only way to include other information is to add a "personal information" section to the survey. Additional fields in a contact profile are meant for record keeping as well as inserting contact details into the body of an email campaign.

It is a great idea to have the option to include it though and I will forward your concerns to our developers.

Thank you! 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!