cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Re: Animated GIFs for Your Email Marketing Campaign

Occasional Participant

One of my contacts indicates "awaiting confirmation". She has not received anything in her email to confirm and she wants our weekly newsletters. I am stuck. How can I override or make this happen? It indicates she unsubscribed in 2016 but she does not remember doing so. Help!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

@LTThrift

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear your contact has not received an email to confirm being added to your list. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the contact's email address, and a reference to this post and we will certainly take a look into this for you. Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.