cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Archives

All Star

I also cannot figure how to upload my latest newsletter into theConstant Contact archive page on the website. Is there any EASY way to do this now with the new formatting?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: What is Email Archive?

Where is the archives option?

Tags (1)
Honored Contributor

Re: What is Email Archive?

Hi @JonB829 

Thank you for your question. For your type of account, we don't offer Archive. Instead for every Email campaign that you send, we give you a URL that you can use to share your email on your website or on Social Media.

It looks like this:

URL for sharing online.png

By clicking on that icon, we give you a URL that you can share on your website, Social Media accounts, or in future emails.

I hope that that helps!

Hello @margarets23,

I did notice you reached out to our Support team. I hope your question was answered, but just in case:

2016-10-14_19-52-00.png

You can easily archive a campaign after it is sent. This will update the new Archive widget on your website automatically.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.