cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Re: Can Not Add a New Email to Autoresponder Series - any news on when this will be fixed?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Can Not Add a New Email to Autoresponder Series - any news on when this will be fixed?

I am currently having this problem. Sometimes it allows me to copy a draft and sometimes it won't. I get the same "couldn't rename because it is actively sending". I even deactivated it because I am working on this series as a draft and it still gave me the same message. Please help. Being able to edit and add emails to my automated series is extremely important to my business and I thought that was possible when I purchased Constant Contact. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @PaigeM10. I'm sorry that you are seeing this message as you were working on your autoresponder series. I saw an inactive series in your account and I was able to copy an email into the same series. Have you been able to make a copy since posting here in the Community? If you are still not able to copy an email, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, your username, the name of the series that you were working on and the name of the email that you were trying to copy. Thank you!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frequent Visitor

Thank you. It did allow me to copy an email this morning. It seems that sometimes it just glitches and won't allow me to do it. Hopefully it doesn't happen again and it is working properly from now on. I will email support if I have any additional problems. 

Hello @PaigeM10. Thanks for letting us know! You are certainly welcome to come into the Community as well if you need additional assistance with your autoresponder or any other account questions.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.