cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Re: Cancel a Scheduled Email

Dear Benjamin,

I would like to delete my scheduled e-mail but it doens't work. Normal i don't have any problem with this, but the only thing i can do right now is to copy the mail. But i want to cancel it.

Can you help me?

Kind Regards, Anne

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Hello @DennisD84,

Thank you for reaching out. I apologize that you are having trouble deleting an email. To do this, the email must first be unscheduled. Here is a link to our FAQ on How to Unschedule an Email. Once that has been done, you will be able to delete it. I hope this helps.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!