cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Re: Capturing volunteer signup check-boxes into the CC record as a tag or group

Highlighted

Re: Capturing volunteer signup check-boxes into the CC record as a tag or group

Hello @MarkE519. At this time, our sign-up forms do not have the ability to include checkboxes or additional instructional fields but this is great feedback that I will submit over to our Product team. I would suggest visiting our Marketplace to view the many integrations that we advertise. It's possible that one of these integrations may have the sign-up form abilities you were looking for.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.