cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Customer Service

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

my account was canceled and i dont understand why. could you please advice me how can i to comunicate whith help center whith som supoer persone?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Hello @user0929,

Thank you for reaching back out to us. We have responded to a previous post of yours in regards to the same situation, here is the response that was given to your question: 

''Re: cancelled account

Hi @user0929,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I can definitely understand that you would want to know the reason why the account was cancelled. However, due to security reasons this is not something we are able to discuss via social media. If you would like to discuss more about why your account was cancelled, I recommend reaching out to our Account Review department. Here is their hours of operation and contact phone numbers.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today.''

Please let us know if this information is helpful, and if you have any further questions feel free to reach back out to us. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing