cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email Event Attendees Only

Highlighted
Visitor

I can't believe there is no ability to add attendees or registrants to a new list.  I actually have to add each attendee to the list separately?  

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Hi @MarshallH,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, we do not have the ability to add the registrants to a list from the management page of your registrants. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. As a workaround, you can export the export the Event Report and import the Excel file into the necessary contact list. To export an event report:

1. Click on Campaigns
  2. Select your Event
  3. Click on the Reporting Tab in your Dashboard page
  4. Click Export Report
  5. Select Custom Report

On this page, you can customize and export the necessary information about your attendees that you require. For more information on this, please click here. With that being said, I have submitted a request in to our developers in hopes that this feature can be implanted within the product in the near future. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing