Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email Support

Highlighted
All Star

Hi CC

As you do not have an email to contact, I am becoming very frustrated, all I want to do is contact the accounts department in regards to my billing activity, and as I’m in Australia I am unable to call due to the time difference, also chat support does not work for me either once again due to the time difference, could you please pass this onto the accounts department.

Accounts

I have attached our Billing Activity for the last 12 months, as you can see we have always been on monthly instalments, we then paid our annual subscription in August 2016, and now I have two more payments (20th Feb and 7th March 2017) taken from our account for annual subscriptions, as well as a monthly instalment on the 25th February. 

Could you please let me know why have these extra two payments been deducted from our account, and how will it be refunded back into our account?

If you can get back to me as soon as you are able, that will be greatly appreciated, as I’m hoping to reconcile my bank accounts at the end of this week.

Thanks

Warm regards

Karden

The Place: Charlestown Community Centre

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Hello @ShelleyW500,

I am really sorry about the late reply, but thank you for visiting the Community with your questions. I took a look at your account, and it looks like you have been taken care of by billing since you last posted. I will be sure to pass along your feedback about chat, and the difficulties getting a hold of us due to your time zone. Please let us know if there is anything else we could do to assist you further.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.