cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Re: Email Support

Visitor

Hope all is well

As regards to your email were my account is under review

i tried calling your office and your number was not going through

If possible kindly contact me on my Dubai Number

If your fully aware the mass mails that i am sending are fully authorized for us to send mails to these people.

Because we do purchase these directories directly from the authorities were these companies are located for marketing reasons so i do not see why my account is under review.

i have been using constant contact for the last two years kindly look into this and open my account so that i can make payments and go on with my campaign.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @dorothyn53 I am so sorry you had trouble calling us. We would be more than happy to help you get your account review taken care of. For account security, we ask that you call into our Account Review team as we are not able to conduct the review through the Community. I have attached the phone numbers and hours of operation here.  

Elizabeth Moneypenny
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.