cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Re: Han complicado el sistema

Regular Visitor

Buenas tardes.

Quiero suspender mi cuenta, estamos cambiando de ramo, por favor, URGENTE que alguien me conteste, llevo dias tratando de contactarlos y me ha sido imposible.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Regular Visitor

Por favor, quiero suspender mi cuenta, donde escribo?????

Tags (1)

Hola @GaviotaR,

Hola Gracias por venir a la Comunidad con su pregunta. Lo siento, no puede ponerse en contacto con nuestro Soporte. Para la seguridad de su cuenta, no podemos ingresar a la facturación de una cuenta aquí en la Comunidad. Solo nuestro departamento de facturación puede suspender su cuenta. Aquí hay un enlace a las mejores horas y números para llegar al soporte de facturación.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.