cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Re: Industry Related Webinars/Events

Occasional Contributor

You charged me for over 5000 contacts and I have under that.  I need a credit.    I have lodged an complaint but still not get response  You charged me for over 5000 contacts and I have under that.  I need a credit.    

@NadineH86 wrote:

Most of these webinar/events are tailored for e-commerce businesses.  They do not provide ideas for accountants, doctors, etc.   It is mostly for those who have products.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Hi @First-NameL83111

I apologize for any confusion there may be with the charges on your account. For your account security we do ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly, as we can not go into your billing here in the Community. Our billing department can be reached at the numbers listed here. One of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.