cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Re: Invoice Issues

Highlighted

Hi, we would like subscribe to constant contact. Can we request for invoice to our company directly instead of payment through credit card. This is for finance audit purpose. Please reply 

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

You'll need to call them for any billing issues.

Hi @EvelynW83

You can actually generate and print out an invoice from within your account and I'd be happy to show you where that can be done. First, you'll need to click on the icon of a person to the top right of the screen, then select My Account, and scroll down to the blue link that reads, "Generate Prepayment Deposit Invoice," like you see here: 

How_to_Generate_Prepay.png

We do not invoice companies directly, but if you generate a prepayment deposit invoice (you can select what your estimated plan and contact tier level will be when generating it) you can then submit payment by check which would remove the credit card associated with your account. The generated invoice will have instructions on it as to where to send it and who it should be addressed to as well. I hope that helps, but as @Clique_Marketing mentioned if you have any other specific billing questions it would be best to contact our billing team directly. They can be reached at 855-229-5506 M-F 7am-9pm ET. 

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager