cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New look is a disaster

Highlighted

Agreed, horrible, horrible changes.  I can't find anything now.  Where the hell did the premade templates even go?  Time to check out and ditch constant contact. 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @ChildrensFriend. I'm sorry that you are having trouble navigating your account. May we ask what exactly you were having difficulty finding? We'd like to help you with this and send over any feedback that you might have over to the appropriate team.

Also, your templates have not gone anywhere! You still have access to your saved templates and also the many premade, customizable templates that we offer in your account.  All you have to do is go to Create under the Campaigns tab and click on Email. This will bring up your saved templates and the templates that we offer. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.