cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New site update

Highlighted
Visitor

Why are most of my emails that I have already sent showing up on under scheduled?
1 REPLY 1

Hello @DanielleC65. After looking into your account, I definitely see that those already sent emails are in a scheduled status. We have noted this as a system issue and are working to resolve it. For now, the workaround to get those emails to show as sent again is to resend the email to one person. It would have to be a new email address that is not already in the account in order for it to send again successfully. I apologize for this inconvienience and if you do have additional questions, please contact our Support department at 866-289-2101.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!