cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No email support . Ironic?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am in need of support. Call me, or better yet text me because I (like many others) tend to not pick up solicitation from 1-800 numbers and will miss your call. I too noticed this company used to be awesome and now I can't even send my email marketing company an email. So frustrating!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Hello @CIBN,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Even though we do not have email support we are still able to assist you here on the community. We also have contact numbers and chat support found here. We are unable to reach out to you directly over the phone but you can conveniently call us at the time that suits you best. As long as you call within the posted operating hours of course. 

If you would prefer to send an email you may email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and our team will be glad to assist you. Be sure to include your username and a detailed description of your issue with screenshots if possible to help us troubleshoot.

Thanks!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!