cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Option button to suspend

Occasional Participant

I am an international customer and wish to either suspend or cancel my account.  I will not be ringing customer service to be placed on hold as others have, so how do I suspend my account.  The longer this takes the more likely I will be to cancel my account as you need to have a suspend or cancel option in the account settings - and the fees for suspension should be available and transparent.

Can someone please contact me asap about this issue or I will be taking my complaint further with the relevant authorities

4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Hi @AliciaR5,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Due to security purposes, all cancellations and suspensions must be processed by our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Their contact information and hours of operation can be found by clicking here. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

International customers should not be expected to waste more of their hard earnt funds trying to cancel an account they have to pay for whilst they wait for ConstantContact to reply.  The Billing Team Email they contacted us on is closed and does not receive replies - poor form ConstantContact.

We expect a reply asap and compensation for costs incurred as we will be contacting the authorities about the unethical billing and account management practices of ConstantContact.

CTCT Employee

Hello @AliciaR5,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We saw that you were able to get in contact with our Billing department. We're happy to see that you were able to get the assistance you needed. If you happen to have any questions in regards to your billing, we suggest reaching out to them directly as we are unable to discuss billing-related questions over Community for security reasons. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a great day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Participant

Close Account

We would like our account closed and the billing email we have is closed - please contact us asap from a legitimate email or we will be contacting the authorities

Tags (2)