cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PDFs of campaigns

All Star

I love the option to download as a .pdf, however, the page breaks are often awkward. Is there a way to control that? Or in putting the newsletter together, to know where a page break might be?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello @GeorgiaN2. Good question! At this time, we do not have much control over where the page break would fall while creating a newsletter. A workaround would be to use either a snipping tool or a program that does screenshots to crop the email and then save the image as a PDF. I will gladly put in feedback for you to see if that kind of control could be put into accounts in the future.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I too send email campaigns and then print for our employees to take home. They are adults with disabilities. I struggle with the awkward page breaks but also even though I'm using Arial font, the body copy in my PDF has super strange character spacing. It's readable  but not very pretty! I emailed customer service about this but they couldn't figure anything out. I know we're talking about an email platform but for those of us who also need to print, would be nice if the two played better together. 

Hello @DeeG442,

Thank you for the valuable feedback! I definitely understand where you are coming from. I will mention that there is a way to adjust the scale of the PDF that will adjust where the page breaks fall. This might not be a perfect fix but it does offer some flexibility. I have highlighted where to look below:

2017-04-04_18-07-35.png

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.