cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Re: Sorting Options in Library

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I'm trying to clean up my library by getting rid of older pictures. I can't find a way to sort oldest to newest anymore. Am I missing something or is this feature not available anymore? I have gone to list view and cannot click on date added or basic information, neither of them are actionable. I have way too many photos to scroll to the bottom every time I want to delete something. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!!!

7 REPLIES 7
CTCT Employee

Hello @BrendaM810,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are unable to see how to sort your images in your library from oldest to newest. You should be able to select date added to switch it from oldest to newest and back. If you are unable to click on that option, please try in a different browser just to troubleshoot this issue. We completely understand how important and valuable your time is! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Thank you so much for your quick response Zoe. Unfortunately I've tried Chrome, Explorer and Firefox with no changes. I also tried in the app but the only sort options there are name and most recent. Any other ideas?
CTCT Employee

Hello @BrendaM810,

Of course! I took a look into your account, and I found that we have a defect with our system that does not allow us to sort through the images in the library if you have over 1,000 pictures. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I have tracked this defect over to our engineers for review, and you will be contacted by email when it is fixed. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star
All Star

I'm having the same problem as BrendaM810, and I'm trying to do the same thing as BrendaM810. I see that this issue was escalated to CC engineers in June 2019. It's now almost October, 2019. Is CC any closer to a solution?

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @SNR,

I apologize that you are having the same experience. At the moment, we have found a work around but we still have not found a solution. The work around is to use the advanced search to look for a specific date range if your image upload dates are known. I will track this feedback over to our engineers for review. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

All Star
All Star

I've already tried using that "Advanced Search" date range option you suggested. I can set the starting month and year of my search, but not the end month/year. When I press "Done," I still must scroll through pages and pages of images to reach the oldest image in my date range.date range.png

Hi @SNR 

I apologize you are not seeing the end month/year. When selecting the date range option there should be two blue squares showing the beginning date and end date.

2019-09-25_11-21-09.png

What browser are you working in? Are you unable to select both dates in a different browser or even a private/incognito window? I have tested selecting these dates in your account and was unable to replicate this same experience. But we have seen some cases where an image advanced search based by "Date Range", has the end date's earliest date set to today's date. In these cases we suggest choosing an earlier start date first. This will allow you to choose an earlier end date as well. Does choosing an early start date first help allow you to select your end date?

Frankie.P