cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Spring Refresh Sweepstakes — Enter for A Chance to Win Big!

Proxireach Sales
Not applicable

hello. my email is  and i cannot reset my password. i cannot contact support without logging in. i cannot contact anyone. Please help.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for this experience you're having with resetting your password. I took a peek at your account and can see you have requested a password reset. These reset emails go the the email contact on your account. It looks as if the contact address on your account is a role address. Our system does not send to role addresses, in fact here is an article we have that explains this. I would suggest reaching out to our Support Agents by phone as they can update the contact email on your account and assist with resetting your password. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.