cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Survey

Occasional Visitor

I just created a survey to send out and  am wondering if my clients can actually answer the questions and  send it back to me?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @LisaH3181,

Thanks for joining us in the Community, I can certainly see why it would be valuable to receive feedback from your customers. In the email you sent, customers will have the option to respond using your reply-to email address, which may not be ideal for you.

Another option for you, would be some features of our Email Plus package that would consist of a Poll Block as well as a Survey tool. 

For more information on these feel free to click here: Poll Block and Survey.

If you are interested in upgrading your monthly plan to include all the features of survey as well as the ability to have up to 10 unique logins for others in your organization and increase your library size, feel free to click here.

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!