cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The App needs work

Occasional Contributor

CC needs to fix the contacts' "modify list" feature in the iPhone app...I often need to add a contact to an email list from the app on my iPhone.  I have CC automation set to send a campaign email when the contact is added to the list.  Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't.  If the contact is in "express permission status" it never works.  If the contact is in "implied permission status" it works intermittently.  I would expect that simply adding a contact to an email list via the iPhone app should work as seamlessly as adding the contact from my desktop computer.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello  @MichaelL6818 ,

Our developers are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. Until it is resolved, we suggest to re-add the affected contacts to the Autoresponder list via the UI (internet log in).

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.