cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unsubscribe link

There is a major problem: what to do when a person accidentally press the unsubscribe button and then realize that they made a mistake? The system can not reverse it and people are off the charts. How to fix it?
2 REPLIES 2

here is a major problem: what to do when a person accidentally press the unsubscribe button and then realize that they made a mistake? The system can not reverse it and people are off the charts. How to fix it?

Hello @Trincherad,

I'm sorry some of your contacts are unsubscribing by accident. Currently, the only method to get them back on a list is sending them the sign-up form page and then they have to confirm their subscription in a follow-up confirmation e-mail.

Also, in case you want a refresher on how to re-subscribe someone look for this link when viewing your Unsubscribed contacts:

2016-10-14_19-24-52.png

If you follow the steps presented in this FAQ you will be able to get your contacts re-subscribed!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.