cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Used wrong link- IMPORTANT!

Occasional Contributor

I'm having trouble with a link to a document.  The document is a long paragraph saved in Word.  This happens a lot that you click the link and instead of opening the doc you want it brings you to the folder where you could open it.  Most people won't go thru the extra two steps.  Any idea what I am doing wrong here?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @JanetE16

Thanks for joining us in the Community. We certainly understand why it would be helpful to create links that make it easy on the reader to access this information quickly. For more information about document links click here. Please keep in mind that the process for opening document links in a browser does depend on the reader's computer, which we aren't able to control. Please let us know if this helps! 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!