cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: emails lists not showing up

Highlighted
All Star

Tried to send an e-mail to my contact list and when ready to send, the list does not appear. Followed several suggestions to correct the problem but nothing worked. Called CC but nobody was there.

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @JohnL628. I'm sorry that you were not seeing your contact lists on your scheduling page. I was able to see your lists while logged into your account so I believe that this might be caused by a browser issue. Have you tried using a different browser to schedule your email? I see that you were able to schedule an email recently and I wanted to make sure that you were all set with your contact lists. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

I have the same issue and have tried 3 different browsers with the same results. I can see the lists when I go to contacts, but can only see one of the two lists when I go to schedule my email.

CTCT Employee

@WMEHA

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I checked your account and it appears only one of your lists has contacts in it. When a list has no contacts, it will not show as an available list to send to on your scheduling page for your campaign. If you re-add some contacts to the other list, it should show up properly when scheduling your next email campaign.

I hope this helps! In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can.

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.