cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: emails lists not showing up

I'm having trouble with my contacts lists. I need the one "shopify - all customers" because that is where the emails go when customers sign up for a newsletter on my website. Unfortunately that list does not come up to select when scheduling an email. I have starred it but it still will not come up. Is this a bug? Only 4 lists come up to select and I have 12 lists.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @PattiR728 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand how important it is for your contacts to be added into your account as easily as you should. In fact we have reached out to our advanced level of support for further assistance with this. This team will continue to troubleshoot this experience and reach out directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.