You've Got Questions. We've Got Answers. 
From the basics to the advanced, we can help. Post questions, find answers, share knowledge with your peers.

Couldn't find your answer?

Find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Solution Provider

Re-engaging not easy flow

Im am trying to start my account back up that I put on suspended time. The company name field is not accepting my company name - no matter what I put in. I think there is a glitch with your system
CTCT Employee

Re: Re-engaging not easy flow

Hello @ArleneO,

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. 

What happens when you try to submit the company name? Does an error message display? 

If you feel more comfortable relaying this information in private, I encourage you to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post so we can investigate further for you. 

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!