cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-sending to unopened at a DIFFERENT TIME OF DAY

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re-sending to unopened at a DIFFERENT TIME OF DAY

This feature is great, helps a lot of with open rates, but it would be even better if you could change the TIME OF DAY on the re-send as well, and not just the subject line.

I.E. if you send an email on Monday at 9 AM and want to send a reminder on Thursday at noon, to catch those unopened contacts on a lunch hour, etc. Sometimes it's not just re-sending the email, but also sending it at a different time of day, so just this simple feature would make the tool way more flexible and effective. Please consider adding this soon!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Re-sending to unopened at a DIFFERENT TIME OF DAY

Hi @JeffW467 

I can understand how helpful it would be to customize this re-send to your non-openers at the time of your choosing. I apologize being able to schedule your Resend To Non-Openers to send at a specific time is not currently an available feature. It is however a feature request we are currently reviewing. Feedback like yours is important as we are always open to ways we can better our user's experience. In fact I have tracked this information in your account and submitted it to the appropriate teams. In the meantime, as a workaround I would suggest resending your campaign manually. You can do this by selecting all the Did Not Open contacts in your campaign's Reporting and adding them into a new list. You can then copy your campaign, update the subject line, and schedule it to your newly created list at the time of your choosing.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.