cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Reactivate Account

Occasional Visitor

Reactivate Account

I need to reactivate my account to get email addresses that were used for that account. 

I can't speak to a representative cause the robot keeps asking for a number associated with an account. Since my account is not active it won't let me speak to a real person. 

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Reactivate Account

Hello @SmokeHallF,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. I'm sorry that you were unable to get through to a representative. The Constant Contact billing department will be able to help you reactivate your account with the right plan. You can find their hours and contact information here. You should have no trouble getting through by contacting the billing team directly.

I hope this helps!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Hi Curtis,

I am having the same issue! I would like to reactivate my account if my contacts still remain. Would you be able to check on this for me? I can't figure out how to make a post to the community at large. 

Thank you so much!

CTCT Employee

@natasham286

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You will want to contact our Billing department directly regarding reactivation. Click here for the available hours and contact information.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.