Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read More block extra space above

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Read More block extra space above

I keep getting a big space above the read more text that I am trying to insert into a campaign. For example, here is the link I am using that is creating a block of space I can't edit out. - https://www.ssca.info/sailing-races/. Any suggestions? Is it something about the web page?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Read More block extra space above

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! I’ve looked into this for you and ran a few tests using the link you provided above. That white space that is populating at the top of your Read More block is meant to have an image that was pulled from the page we are sending to. In this case your desired page does not have any usable images that it can use in that space. For instance if we were to use your Home Page as the link, as an example, we would have a selection of images to use. With that being the case to a page that does not populate a usable image we may want to set up that section using a Text Block and manually creating a clickable link for your reader to navigate back to your site. We do apologize for the need of a work around but if there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to reach back out!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (2)