cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reader engagement

Highlighted
All Star

Reader engagement

When I click on a unique open number for a particular link, i am taken to a separate links list wherein I have to find the link and click on it again. Then when I hit the back button, it goes to the main campaigh summary page. It used to be that the first click took you to the link breakdown DIRECTLY and the back button took you to the summary page. Why did you change it. Waste of time: two extra steps each time I want to see who clicked on a link.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Reader engagement

Hi @FredH188,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community! 

I understand how important it is to quickly know which contact is clicking on which link.   There have been some changes made to the reporting pages recently.

Could you give us just a little more information about which route you are taking to get to that click reporting?

Are you going to the email Reporting tab at the top of the screen, then clicking on the click through number for a campaign?  Or, are you clicking on a campaign name from the main Campaigns page, and clicking on the clicks number there?  Or, are you clicking directly on the click rate percentage to the right of the campaign name on the Campaigns tab?    Knowing how you got to the click page would help us troubleshoot this for you!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (3)