cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Really Irritated Right Now

Highlighted
Visitor

Really Irritated Right Now

I spent time working on an email campaign today Sat. of course your support team is not available. There is a message bar at the top of the page stating my trial ends in 7 days which is surprising because I bought 2 months at $16 each and my business has not even been open for 2 months. So, as I created my campaign I found after I created I could not change the color because that trial message bar was covering it up so I went ahead and paid the fee just to get this off my plate and saved my work and it must not have saved because it is gone! No time to redo it. So disappointed. Reminders to renew are fine but really why sabotage someones work? I will need to reconsider CC if this simple stuff trips me up.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Really Irritated Right Now

Hello @AngelaM7685. I'm so sorry that you experienced these issues with the renewal banner and your campaign not saving. When you were attempting to save your email, did you see any errors appear? Also, did the saved draft ever show up under your Campaigns? If you sent a test email to yourself, you can use this to recreate the email in your account. I understand that is not ideal but you should be able to copy and paste the text that you had put into the test email into this new email. 

Whenever you create your next email, if you are still experiencing issues with saving, try using a new browser. There could be a browser issue with the one you usually use. Of course, if you ever need immediate assistance during the week, please contact our Support department at 866-289-2101 Monday through Thursday from 7am-11pm and Friday 7am-9pm.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.