cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really poor interface

Visitor

Really poor interface

I am getting more and more frustrated with your registration system to the point of cancelling this account. I have tried very hard to make it work, but it is totally inflexible and I have having to cancel people registrations and refunding them money so they can register again... all this just to add an extra meal, or make a correction to the registration. I have NO IDEA how any organization can cope with this on a large scale. I have only around 100 registrants so far, and I have issued more refunds through PayPal in one month than I have issued in the past 10 years. This is HORRIBLE. Clean up your act, or our business moves. -John Maihos, Secretary New England District Kiwanis International
1 REPLY 1

Re: Really poor interface

Hello @MaihosJ. Thank you so much for coming into the Community and I sincerely apologize for any frustration you have experienced while working in our Event product. I can certainly understand how you would like your registrants to have more control over their registration, including being able to edit it without having to contact you. At this time, this request is being reviewed by our Product team as we look for ways to improve the event experience for both you and your registrants. I will forward your feedback over to that team. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.