cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Recaptcha fails on IE 11.0.0096.19326

Occasional Participant

Recaptcha fails on IE 11.0.0096.19326

An e-mail I receive daily has a link embedded in it "Forward this e-mail to a Friend", that resolves to "http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp...". The Recaptcha on this page is inoperative with the subject level of Internet Explorer.

Documentation here "https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5626-web-browsers-that-work-with-co..." suggests that this is a supported level of IE.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Recaptcha fails on IE 11.0.0096.19326

Hello @JohnL7931,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that the Recaptcha isn't working. Would you mind trying on a different browser to troubleshoot what the issue might be? Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

It works correctly with Firefox 60.6.1 esr.

The problem is with IE and Recaptcha.

CTCT Employee

Hello @JohnL7931,

Thank you for that information. Would you mind emailing social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) the email this is happening in, your username, a screenshot of the issue, and a reference to this post? We would love to do additional research to see why this isn't working on IE. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

With all due respect, you have enough information to look at and consider addressing the problem.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Hi @JohnL7931 

You are correct you did help provided some great details. However having the information requested in our previous post would be helpful as well! With more details we can collect on your experience, it allows us to troubleshoot this further for you.

Frankie.P