cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipient Birthday & Anniversary Reminders

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Recipient Birthday & Anniversary Reminders

In the past, there were templates that could be used with the custom fields.  For example, there was a birthday reminder where I could send an email to my customer reminding them that they sent birthday flowers to "custom field 1" (recipeint's name) on "custom field 2" (last year's delivery date).  It doesn't seem like there is a way to use customer's custom fields anymore.  We stopped the emails a few years ago because people preferred getting a direct mail piece instead, but now customers are requesting email reminders again.  

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Recipient Birthday & Anniversary Reminders

Hello @KennethD13. We do still have birthday emails that you can use to send out to your contacts as a reminder to buy birthday flowers as long as you have our Email Plus plan! When you go to create a new email, you will choose Email Automation and select the Birthday email. From here, you can customize it and also include those custom fields in the email. Here is a video that shows you how to create the email and schedule it..

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Is there a way to send me (the account owner) a reminder on an anniversary date instead of the client? I want to use this for the anniversary of a clients mortgage closing to remind myself to review the clients loan.

Hello @Coltrain. At this time, being able to send reminders to yourself regarding the birthday or anniversary field is not available in your account. However, this is great feedback and I will be sure to track it in your account and send it over to the appropriate team. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

This is something that we would love to have and would even pay extra for.  It would be a great reminder for us to reach out to our clients on certain anniversary dates.

I can totally understand that, @Coltrain! We've submitted the feedback to our developers for review!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager