cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipient not receiving emails from specific contact lists

All Star

Recipient not receiving emails from specific contact lists

I have created several lists for my contacts - an "all" list and then smaller lists depending on the nature of the message - one of my recipients tells me that she only receives the messages sent to "all" and not when it is sent to the smaller group lists that she is on. 

The campaign doesn't show her message as bounced or blocked - in fact most of the messages to her show as "unopened" even when she tells me she has received that specific message.  Provider is Comcast, which several of my recipients have and received emails without issue.

I appreciate any help!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Recipient not receiving emails from specific contact lists

Hey there @KiranR689 

Thanks for coming to the community to ask this great question! You provided some great information to help us troubleshoot but we're going to need a bit more. Would you mind please sending us this additional information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com in reference to this post:

-List name where contact gets email:
-List name where contact doesn't gets email:
-Affected Contact's email address:

-Name of the email(s) they did not receive:

It's possible that the emails being sent for the segmented list may not be sending to this contact based on content rather than the list but with this information we'll be able to take a deeper look!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
All Star

@brigitte_P

I emailed the requested detail two weeks and have not received any additional correspondence.  

This continues to be a concern.  Is there a remedy for this issue?

Appreciated.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @KiranR689,

I apologize that we have not received your email. If you could try to email us again with the information listed above so we can do some research on this that would be wonderful.

I also recommend having your contact check his or her spam folder. Some content in specific emails may be triggering your contact's spam folder. Another option is to give our delivery team a call and they may be able to give you a faster response to what is happening. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.