cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Event Attendance

Frequent Visitor

Recording Event Attendance

Want to record which registrants attended the event. Then want to send survey to attendees and a "we missed you email" to those that registered but did not show up. How can I do this in Constant Contact. I'm a new user. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Recording Event Attendance

@MegC92937

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! We do have an option within Events where you can enable tickets to keep track of who has attended your event. You can click here for information on enabling tickets.

Once your Event is complete, you will be able to export a full report and view who has attended vs. registered. You will want to upload the contacts from the file to separate lists, and from there you will be able to send surveys or emails as needed. You can click here for a tutorial on getting started with Surveys.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.