cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduce to basic/ cheaper set up

Reduce to basic/ cheaper set up

Hi I am wanting to go back to the basic set up for my emails which was a cheaper option. I have tried to organize this last week but have had no reply, if there is no comunication I will just cancel the payments and go back to sending standard emails. Thanks Peter from Canoe and Kayak Taranaki NZ
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Reduce to basic/ cheaper set up

Hello @PeterV55

You can upgrade or downgrade within Plans & Pricing.

1. Click the Profile Icon and then Plans & Pricing.

Profile Icon - Plans & Pricing
  2. Depending on which plan you have currently, and which plan you want to change to, click either Downgrade or Upgrade Now
    Note: Your plan names may differ from what you see in the screenshot.

Upgrade
When you upgrade or downgrade your account, it's a good idea to print the latest invoice for your records. I hope this was helpful to you!
Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

I had reached just over 500 contacts, and my plan automatically jumped from 1-500 contacts to 501-2500 contacts, changing my rate from $20/mth to $45/mth.  I deleted some of the duplicates who had multiple email addresses for the same person, and now I'm back down in the 400's.  But my plan still says 501-2500 and I am unable to go back to the basic 0-500 plan.

How do I get my original 0-500 plan back?

CTCT Employee

Hi @PMPSS

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a great weekend. 

That's a great question. Our Billing Team will need to adjust your tier back down so that your billing will adjust. If you reach out to them during normal business hours they will get it taken care of for you straight away. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us here if you need further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!