cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Reducing Image Size to Upload

All Star

Reducing Image Size to Upload

I think I've done it before, but I can't figure it out today for some reason... 

How do I reduce the size of an image in order to upload it to My Library? Everything I'm trying to add is too big. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Reducing Image Size to Upload

Hi @OLV3172

Thanks for bringing your question to the community! We have guidelines for image size in this article. I also have some steps for you to take in Paint so you can resize your images in accordance with those guidelines:

- Right click the image you would like to resize and choose Edit

- In the Paint window that comes up, click the Resize button near the top

- Click the Pixels button, then bring the Horizontal size to 600 or less

- Click the menu in the top left and save your image

Once that's done, you should be able to upload your images with no problems.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!