cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Occasional Participant

Refund

Hi,
We have made payment but till date not refund.
Your list is growing.

Because of this growth we would like to take a few minutes to learn about your business and contact collection methods. This will help you maintain a great mailing reputation and ensure your emails get into your customer's inbox, not their junk or spam folders.

Although you cannot send just yet, your account will be active and billable so please give us a call.

LABOUR LAW REPORTER,

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Refund

Hello @First-NameL57971. The message you are receiving indicates that you need to contact our List Review department before you are able to send out any emails. You can contact them at the numbers and hours listed here. You will want to have your username, contact information for the account and information on how your contact list was collected. I also removed your username from your post for your account security. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.