cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding The Constant Contact Employees

Highlighted

Regarding The Constant Contact Employees

I received a phone call from one of the employee from constant contact the last time i made an account here, i was smooth talked into paying for a service months before the trial ended and then the employee "Scott" ended up quitting the company and falling off the face of the planet and i was unable to get a refund. So now i created a new account and regardless of my full voicemail inbox containing tons of new Scotts trying to steal more money from me by convincing me they can copy and paste images on an email better than I can, i will NOT be falling for that horse crap again, excuse my language but im so done with the games that this company trys to play. I am going to use this website to do the job i am fully capable of doing myself and if i need to use this program any further, THEN i will consider purchasing this service further. But I will not be working with any of these "Scotts" again.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Regarding The Constant Contact Employees

Hi @MonikaM83

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize for this experience you've had with our previous sales agent! This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I took a peek at the new account you created and can see it is still in trial. The good news is you can continue to your account as a trial until your trial period ends in 46 days. I have also added you to a do not call list to stop the calls you are receiving. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions as you continue to work in your account. Support is available by phone and here in the Community as well!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!