cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration confirmation emails for guests?

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Registration confirmation emails for guests?

Hello,

I published my event and people started to register but no one received the confirmation email of their registration. I tested it with a copy of my event and it worked before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

Marco

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: Registration confirmation emails for guests?

Hello, 

The confirmation email is automatically sent off to registrants after they complete registration, and should have been received by your contacts.  This is a transactional email though (an email that comes after they performed an action), so it could be something that might end up in a Spam folder.  You might want to suggest to your contacts who did not receive the email to check their Spam folder to make sure that it did not end up there. 

You can also send a confirmation email for someone who might not have received the email.  If you go to your event and Manage the Registrants you can click to view registrant details and to the right side of the screen you will see a link to send Event Confirmation.  That will send the confirmation again to the email address that the contact registered with.  

2014-04-07_0936.png

If you are still experiencing issues with your contacts receiving the confirmation email, please let us know.  

Occasional Advisor

Are the guests or family members receiving the confirmation if they enter a different email address?

Honored Contributor

Hi RyanW187,

Only the actual registrant will receive the confirmation email.

Hope that helps!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks a lot, I confirm that the system message was putted in the spam folder.

Marco

Honored Contributor

You're welcome Marco!  

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!