cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinitiate

Visitor

Reinitiate

I have the following account that needs to be reactivated - user request. EMAIL REMOVED BY MODERATOR I am unable to do so as the message I get is waiting for Confirmation...HELP!! Thanks - Chris

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Reinitiate

Hello @ChrisM80989,

It looks like you spoke with one of our Support reps shortly after posting here, but I wanted to respond here just in case.

It sounds like you are looking for help in adding a contact to your active list. Is that correct? If so, to get the contact out of the "Awaiting Confirmation" status, you can send them the link to your sign-up form in Constant Contact. When they fill out that form, they will then receive an email asking them to verify that they want to be on your mailing this. If the contact is having trouble with this, you can feel free to call our Account Review team for guidance. They can be reached at 866-433-8499 and their hours of operation are from 7am-11pm EST Monday through Thursday (until 9pm on Friday.)

Here is a link to our FAQ on getting a Link to your Sign-Up form.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Hello Jonathan - 

I'm having the same issue, and have asked the same two contacts to sign up multiple times but they're still stuck in awaiting confirmation as they haven't had a duplicate verification email, and they're getting quite annoyed (at me) at this point.

Do you have another solution if your earlier one doesn't work?

Thanks!

ETA - I have checked and 'Confirmed Opt-in' is set to 'Off' in my account, so I'm not sure why this is even happening. Any ideas?

Highlighted

Hi @ChristopherF0. Our Account Review team would be best equipped to assist you with getting your contacts into an Active status. You can contact them at 866-433-8499 and their hours of operation are from 7am-11pm ET Monday through Thursday and 7am-9pm ET on Friday.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.